Join Hue on a colorful adventure!
Spectrum Spelunker: Shoot Blocks to Win the Game: Also Jump and Run: Starring Hue is a platform / puzzle hybrid game. Control Hue, the game’s unassuming protagonist, as he navigates an obstacle course of colorful blocks, pushing them together and shooting them to set off dazzling, explosive chain reactions! The more you destroy at once, the more points you receive, and the faster you progress through the game’s whimsical worlds!
You can push Hue through an increasingly frantic block-scape in Endless Mode, or shoot for the best score in Time Attack mode. More free game modes will be added in the future!
How to play:
- Move Hue left and right with A and D!
- Jump with W! Press it again for a double jump! Jumping up into blocks above you will push them upwards. You can also wall-jump repeatedly off of blocks. Wall-jumping will shove a block horizontally.
- Tap S on the ground to make Hue do a little hop, and again to make him quickly stomp the ground! When stomped, a block will move downward.
- Double-tap S in the air to make Hue stomp and plummet downward! This can be changed to a single tap in the options menu.
- Tap A or D (depending on direction) when up against a block on the ground to shove it horizontally.
- Lefties may use the i,j,k, and l keys, or the arrow keys to move!
- Move the crosshair with the mouse!
- Left Click to shoot a photon! These blow up blocks of the corresponding color!
- Right Click or press the space bar to change Hue’s color! It cycles in this order forever: Blue, red, yellow. Unless you’re in Simple Mode. Then it’s blue, red, blue, red, blue, red, etc.
- Press Escape to pause the game. A MUCH REQUESTED FEATURE.
- Use all of the above abilities to ALTER THE BATTLEFIELD and push blocks around to make better combos!
- Bigger combos are worth exponentially more points – each additional block more than doubles the combo’s value!
- Score points to progress through the game’s worlds!